The following Terms & Conditions create a legally binding agreement between our customers and us (Signature Estates).
- By browsing, accessing and/or using any part of this Website and/or using any of the services provided via this Website and/or purchasing or attempting to purchase any product or service on this Website, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms as modified from time to time by us and thereby be legally bound by these Terms and modifications.
- We reserve the right to modify, add, vary or amend all or part of these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. Your use of this Website and any of the services provided here after such changes are posted on this Website shall be deemed an agreement by you to these Terms as modified.
- Any purchase made through this Website will be subject to the version of these Terms that was in force at the time of the order being placed (that is, when the order is received by us).
- Whenever you make a purchase through this Website, we encourage you to print and save a copy of these Terms in force at that time of the purchase for your own records.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Online Shopping service (or any part thereof) without notice at any time. These Terms will continue to apply to any orders that have been accepted on this website.
- In the event that Signature Estates, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings
- No data transmissions over the Internet or via wireless networks can be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, Signature Estates cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any information and/or communication you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- In order to make purchases on this Website you will be required to provide your Personal Information. In particular, you must, where requested, provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- You must be in possession of a valid credit/debit card issued by a licensed bank acceptable to Signature Estates, and you authorize us to process a charge or charges on your credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the Products or services which you purchase or place an order for in accordance with the process. Signature Estates reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
- By making an offer to purchase the Products or services, you expressly authorize us to transmit or to obtain your credit card information or credit report information (including any updated information) to or from third parties solely to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and/or to authorize individual purchase transactions.
- You agree that Signature Estates may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of the information.
- All purchases made via this Website is for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold. You acknowledge that the Products purchased under these Terms are not for commercial use, not for re-sale.
- This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site
- By placing an order through this Website, you have made an offer to purchase the products you have selected under these Terms. By placing an order to purchase products (Order) through the Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and that you are at least 18 years old.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers, if you do not immediately click to pay.
- Shortly after the order is successfully submitted, an acknowledgment email will be sent to you at the email address provided at registration or on submission of your order. This acknowledgment email confirms the details of your order and is not an acceptance of your order. If you do not receive an acknowledgment email from Signature Estates within 2 working days, please contact our Customer Care provided under section ‘Contact Us’. All orders are subject to acceptance by Signature Estates.
- Once you have placed an order, you may cancel the entire order as long as the order has not been dispatched by calling and putting in a request with customer care. You may not add additional items to your order. You will be required to place an additional order for any additional items you wish to purchase. You will be informed of the eligibility of the request as soon as practicable after we receive your request. We cannot cancel an order which has already been shipped.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your order at any time for any reason. If we reject your order, you will receive a refund of any money paid.
- Prices of the Products on this Website are in INR. Product prices include applicable duties and taxes.
- The prices payable for the items you order are those displayed on this Website on the date you place your order, inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax) but excluding delivery charges.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 to 3 business days. The standard delivery time is between 2 to 15 business days depending on the shipment method and subject to conditions. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a guide commencing from the date of dispatch. Signature Estates is not responsible for any delays including that caused by any customs clearance processes. Due to COVID19, many courier companies are experiencing a reduction in available commercial air cargo capacity. For this reason, there may be some delays for international deliveries which are entirely beyond our control.
- Signature Estates reserves the right to modify its prices and delivery charges at any time and to cancel an order in case of writing, printing or calculation errors.
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Cards, Net banking, Wallets, UPI and other methods which may be clearly advertised on this Website from time to time. Payment will be debited and settled from your account upon completion of the processing of your order by Signature Estates and a notification email including an invoice for your order will be sent to you at that point. You warrant and confirm that you are (or are authorized by) the person to whom the credit/debit card used is issued to and whose name appears on the credit card. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment to Signature Estates, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the order.
- Signature Estates has taken care to ensure that the Product illustrations, colours and information are as accurate as possible, but photographs and images that are shown on this Website are only representations and the actual Products that are delivered to the Customer may appear differently to how they appear on the screen of your computer or mobile phone or electronic device. In relation to Product colours, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
All orders confirmed by Signature Estates will be sent to the delivery address you specify when placing your order.
You are responsible to verify the quantity and condition of the purchases upon delivery.
In case you observe missing items, or damaged items then you must notify and file a claim customer care within 24 Hours after the delivery. Signature Estates shall in such case on being satisfied with the authenticity of the claim provide you with identical replacement merchandise.
You have the right to return any tea accessory that does not suit you within 15 days after receipt of the order. However, perishables including packaged teas and tea leaves cannot be returned.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund after due diligence for any items which are deemed defective within 30 days after receipt of the order.
We will only accept returns of tea accessories in their original condition and packaging and accompanied by the invoice the Customer shall be liable to bear the expenses for such returns. Returns that are used, damaged or soiled will not be accepted and may be returned to the Customer, at the Customer’s expense (this may include shipping costs and additional duties and taxes).
For orders shipped, Signature Estates will refund the original purchase price (including GST) of the item.
In order to be entitled to a refund, return or repair, please contact us as stated below by email at Customer Care.
- Signature Estates shall not be liable to the Customer for default of its obligations under this these Terms or in relation to the Products when such default is by reason of:
(i) Fire, accident, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of India or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Signature Estates;
(ii) Act of God (i.e. extraordinary or unforeseeable manifestation of the forces of nature beyond the powers of human intervention, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons and earthquakes);
(iii) War or armed conflict or acts of terrorism, which include disruption of civil authority, transportation and communication services, in which cases, Signature Estates shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
- We cannot be held accountable for delayed or unsatisfactory performance or non-delivery of products or services. The company cannot be held responsible if the product ordered is out of stock. .
- No failure, delay, relaxation or indulgence on the part of Signature Estates in exercising any power or right conferred upon it in these Terms shall operate as a waiver of such power or right, nor shall any single exercise of any such power or right preclude any other or future exercise thereof, or the exercise of any other power or right under these Terms.
- These Terms embody the entire agreement concluded between Signature Estates and you concerning the access and use of the Online Shopping and content. Any other terms or conditions issued by Signature Estates and governing its relations with you, in particular relating to any product or service, shall supplement these Terms and in the event of any inconsistency between them, the other terms and conditions shall prevail over these Terms.
- If any of these Terms is held or interpreted by any governmental authority or a court of competent jurisdiction, to be illegal or invalid under present or future laws or regulations effective and applicable during the term of these Terms, such provisions shall be fully separable and these Terms shall be construed as if such illegal or invalid provision had never comprised a part of these Terms and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal or invalid provision or by its severance from these Terms.
- Except for all affiliates of Signature Estates, no other person shall have any rights whether under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 or any other law to enforce or enjoy any benefit under these Terms. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability under) of these Terms.
- Signature Estates reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Online Shopping after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms. Therefore we ask that you check and review these Terms for such changes occasionally. Should you not agree to any provision herein or any changes we make to these Terms, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Online Shopping immediately.
- Your use of this Website and these Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India.