About our Herbal Teas
Also called tisanes, are beverages made from the infusion or decoction of herbs, spices, or other plant material in hot water. The term “herbal tea” is often used in contrast to true teas (e.g., black, green, white, yellow, oolong), which are prepared from the cured leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. Unlike coffee and true teas (which are also available decaffeinated), most tisanes do not contain caffeine naturally
Colour: Bright Golden
Nose: Flowery. Citrus
Pairing: Apple Pie. Scones
Benefits of our Teas:
– Chamomile tea relaxes and soothes the nervous system, thereby promoting better sleep
– Chamomile tea can be good for people with irritable bowel syndrome due to its antispasmodic properties
– Boosts Immunity and fights harmful bacteria
– Treats Cold, eases nasal congestion, a runny nose and sore throat.
– Reduces Muscle Spasms and Period Pain
– Soothes Stomach Ache, is a digestive relaxant and has been used to treat various gastrointestinal disturbances including flatulence, indigestion, diarrhea, anorexia, motion sickness, nausea and vomiting
– Treats Cuts, Wounds and Skin Conditions, due to its anti inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It also heals skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Chamomile tea helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars
– Lightens Skin, a natural skin bleach. Chamomile tea is packed with antioxidants which helps boost skin health. It lightens the complexion and also lends a glow
– Anti-Ageing: powerhouse of antioxidants and protects the skin from free-radical damage. It accelerates cell and tissue regeneration, helps tighten the pores and slows down the ageing process
– Treats Sunburn:Brew the tea, chill it thoroughly, soak a towel in it and then apply to the sunburned area.
– Reduces Under-Eye Dark Circles, placing chilled, used tea bags over the eyes lightens the eye area dramatically and reduces puffiness.
– Chamomile tea helps eliminate and prevent dandruff, soothes scalp irritation and promotes healthy hair. You can use it as a final rinse after washing your hair.
Ingredients: Chamomile flowers, Mint leaves, Lemongrass