About our Black Teas
– Type of Tea made from the shrub Camellia sinensis and undergoes complete oxidation. Two varieties of the shrub exist, the small-leaved Chinese and the large-leaved Assamese
– While green tea usually loses its flavor within a year, black tea retains its flavor for several years. For this reason, it has long been an article of trade, and compressed bricks of black tea even served as a form of de facto currency in Mongolia, Tibet and Siberia into the 19th century.
Nose: Spicy. Intense
Palate: Rich. Creamy
Pairing: Savouries. After dinner
Benefits of our Teas:
– Has high levels of antioxidants which have been linked to lower blood pressure
– Has anti inflammatory affects due to antioxidants present in cardamom
– According to Ayurveda, it helps in flushing out toxins and according to Chinese medicine, drinking cardamom tea is the secret to longevity
– Cardamom is known to increase the blood circulation in the body and especially to the lungs and therefore, often used as a natural remedy for respiratory disorders.
– Cardamom boosts energy metabolism and helps the body burn more fat efficiently, supporting weight loss
– soothing aroma of cardamom essential oil helps in treating sleep issues such as insomnia, restlessness, and anxiety.
– Aids in digestion and is good for curing stomach problems like gas and constipation. Cardamom contains chemicals that are known to increase the movement of food through the intestine
There are no reviews yet.