About our Green Teas
– Type of tea made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas. Due to less processing, green tea is thought to have more pronounced health benefits than oolongs or blacks. Green tea originated in China, but its production and manufacture has spread to other countries in East Asia.
– Many varieties of green tea exist which differ substantially based on the variety of C. sinensis used, growing conditions, horticultural methods, production processing, and time of harvest
Colour: Pale yellow
Nose: Citrus. Zesty
Pairing: Grilled tofu and vegetables
Benefits of our Teas:
– active components in ginger — volatile oils and phenol compounds called gingerols — can help relieve nausea caused by pregnancy, chemotherapy, or surgery. Ginger tea helps calm motion sickness symptoms like dizziness, vomiting, and cold sweats
– Protects against heart disease
– Lowers blood pressure, prevents heart attacks and blood clots, releives heartburn, lowers cholesterol and increases blood circulation
– Studies have shown ginger can prevent obesity and obesity-related complications
– Ginger has been used to treat inflammation for centuries, helps alleviate headaches, menstrual cramps, sore muscles, and other types of pain like pain from osteoarthritis of the knee in particular.
– antioxidants in ginger can help strengthen immunity and reduce stress. Inhaling the steam from ginger tea may also help relieve nasal congestion and other respiratory issues from the common cold or environmental allergies.
Ingredients: Green tea, ginger pieces, lemon extract