About our Green Teas
– Type of tea made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas. Due to less processing, green tea is thought to have more pronounced health benefits than oolongs or blacks. Green tea originated in China, but its production and manufacture has spread to other countries in East Asia.
– Many varieties of green tea exist which differ substantially based on the variety of C. sinensis used, growing conditions, horticultural methods, production processing, and time of harvest
Colour: Pale Yellow
Palate: Fresh. Zesty
Pairing: Grilled vegetable sandwiches
Benefits of our Teas:
– Vitamin C found in lemons may help reduce skin wrinkling, dry skin from aging, and damage from the sun
– citric acid in lemons may help prevent kidney stones and purifying the liver
– antioxidants in lemon can efficiently relieve chest congestion as well as aid in fending off infections
– After any surgery, the build-up of blood and fluids in between tissues causes a great deal of agony and aching all over the body, a condition known as post-operative oedema. lemon contains trace minerals such as potassium and magnesium, which can remove any pooling of unwanted substances and ensure unobstructed blood flow in the body, following any medical procedure.
– vitamin C and citric acid levels in lemon tea being naturally high make it an effective home remedy to treat swollen gums.
Ingredients: Green tea, lemon extract